About METERBOX LOCK
METERBOX LOCK provides installation of a Western Power and Atco approved clear, round viewing window plus a keyed lock that keeps your meterbox locked so only you and the meter reader have access to it. Protecting your family, home and valuables from intruders.
Throughout Australia, police have received reports of offenders switching off the power or gas to targeted properties with the aim of gaining access for burglary and in some cases, the homeowner/resident has been assaulted and killed.
During any time of the day or night, offenders are turning off the power and checking to see if people are home ... and then attempting to break in.
Why Choose Us?
Meterbox Lock Perth - Why choose us?
- We will complete your install within 24hrs of your booking.
- No charge for travelling out of the metro area.
- We can even install your security on the weekend.
- No need to wait at home, as entry to your home isn’t required.
- Superior materials ensure many years of peace of mind and all work has a lifelong guarantee of workmanship.
- Fast, clean and punctual service with a happy positive attitude.
Meterbox locks can be changed upon request so one key will fit both gas and electrical meter box doors. A small fee applies. Major hardware stores do not have the key blanks and only your locksmith can cut you spare ones if you need them.
Why would you put a lock on a meterbox?
One of the steps to circumventing a home burglary is through installing meterbox locks to secure your gas and electrical services. The installation of a viewing window means your meter box is rarely opened. Western Australian Services Lock are sometimes now being referred to as smart meter locks as well.
- High quality workmanship with a prompt and reliable service.
- WA sourced materials for our installations.
- Sleek finished look that not only looks great, but also adds to the value of your home.
- A viewing window that allows your meter to be read while securely locked.
- Meter Box security solution to stop intruders switching off your power or removing your fuses.