About METERBOX LOCK
METERBOX LOCK provides installation of a Western Power and Atco approved clear, round viewing window plus a keyed lock that keeps your meterbox locked so only you and the meter reader have access to it. Protecting your family, home and valuables from intruders.
Throughout Australia, police have received reports of offenders switching off the power or gas to targeted properties with the aim of gaining access for burglary and in some cases, the homeowner/resident has been assaulted and killed.
During any time of the day or night, offenders are turning off the power and checking to see if people are home ... and then attempting to break in.
Why Choose Us?
METERBOX LOCK provides installations of Western Power and Atco approved 3mm Polycarbonate viewing windows plus Western Australian Services (WAS) compliant cam locks to allow your meterbox to be locked. Using our system, only you and the meter reader have access to your meterbox, protecting your family, home and valuables from intruders.
- High quality workmanship with a prompt and reliable service.
- WA sourced materials for our installations.
- Sleek finished look that not only looks great, but also adds to the value of your home.
- A viewing window that allows your meter to be read while securely locked.
- Meter Box security solution to stop intruders switching off your power or removing your fuses.